The village is located 390m above the sea level, 7km west of Stod. It lies on the banks of Nedražický brook. It was mentioned in the Founding Act of Kladruby Monastery in 1115. In the first half of 17th century the village was populated by German inhabitants, whose descendants were displaced after 1945. On the edge of the village a building of Czech minority school from the 1930s can be found. A large square of the village is bounded by homesteads of classicism style.
Many have interesting gateways. In the middle of the square the chapel of St.Barbora can be noticed. It has six sides with furrows and a shingled roof with an onion-shaped dome. A shop is located in the village. Nearby village Hradišťany belongs to the oldest municipalities of Plzeň region. The beginning of the village is connected the the establishment of the Benedictin Monastery in Kladruby, to which the village centuries long belonged to.
In the square of the village Hradišany a chapel of Virgin Mary can be found. It has six sides and a little bell tower (from the first half of 19th century). Near the square is one of the last timber framed houses in the neighbourhood. Rests of a Slavonic fortified settlement from the 10th to 11th century were found 1,5 km northwest of the village. Fragments of Slavonic pottery were found during excavation pit testing.
Zirka 200m from the fortified settlement a burial place with 12 burial mounds was found. The total of inhabitants in Hradišany and Honezovice is 233.